Yes. Images can be inserted into your manual by cutting and pasting, or by inserting the image using the editing tools.
- To paste an image into a procedure, begin by highlighting (selecting) the image you would like to use.
- Once the image is selected, use the keyboard command Control+C (Command+C on Mac) to copy the image.
- Navigate to the procedure or policy you would like to add the image to, and open the editing screen by clicking the pencil icon in the buttons to the right.
- Click inside the editing screen to place the cursor where you would like to paste the image.
- Use the keyboard command Control+V (Command+V on Mac) to paste the image onto the page.