The Way We Do editor provides an easy way to create and save your own templates from any document you are working on.
1. Begin by clicking the Add New button at the top right of the screen.
2. Select the “No template, thanks” option to create a blank document.
3. Type the desired title.
4. Format your template as desired.
5. Click the “Save as Template” button in the editing tools.
6. Type the template title and description into the pop up box.
7. Click “ok” to save.
8. Finish editing and save your document as desired.
The template you created will now appear in the template selection menu when you click “Add New”.