The new version of Way We Do is now live. We have taken feedback from customers over the last year to improve upon the usability and readability of a company manual in Way We Do.
Following are the changes that have been implemented:
- All left side menus are now hidden in a push-style menu, rather like you see in a mobile device. This allows content to take up the whole of the screen. You can open and close the side menu by clicking the icon in the top left hand corner.
- Important features like Acceptance, Tasks, Revision Reminders, Attachments and assigning Roles and Labels are displayed down the right hand side of the procedure, making them easier to access than before.
- You have unlimited levels of Labels, so you can categorise your content in the way that you want to.
- Increased text size and use of nicer fonts – to make procedures easier to read and to make your Operations Manual look great.
- A completely new experience in mobile devices. Your company manual is just a few taps or swipes from a smartphone or tablet.
Do you need to do anything?
It is unlikely that you will have to do anything to your content in the new version of Way We Do. However, since we are using a larger text and different font, we recommend that you review your content to ensure it is presented well.
When you log into the new version of Way We Do for the first time, we also recommend that you clear the cache in your browser by clicking "Ctrl F5" on your keyboard if you are experiencing any issues.
You can contact us on +61 7 3303 8677 during Brisbane business hours or feel free to contact us through the Helpdesk.