You can view and track all of the tasks that have been set for the policies and procedures in your company manual by opening the tasks report in the Reports section of the manual.
- Click on Reports
- Click Push Navigation in the top left corner of the screen to open the push navigation menu.
- Select Tasks from the list.
The task report contains information about the tasks that have been added for each procedure, as well as links to the procedures. Information includes:
- Task: The name of the task.
- Responsibility: The roles that have been assigned to complete the task.
- Frequency: This refers to how often the task should be completed. Email reminders will be sent each time a task is due for completion.
- Procedure: Click on the name to go directly to the procedure.
If there are no tasks scheduled for your company manual, the task report will simply say: No tasks found.
For more information on creating and managing tasks, read: