- Ability to accept processes as well as policies
- Breadcrumb home link now takes you to dashboard
- Re-acceptance warning now appears as modal
- New getting started content with checklist instances
- Error in review history report when procedure is retired
- Setting to disable collaborator invite emails being sent.
- Improved retry method for emailing when service limit reached
- Edge case in scheduling system
- Search results containing instances from deleted procedures
- Incorrect field used for procedure edit card title in search
- Supress not found responses due to event order when indexing documents
- Advanced search
- MsTeams search to use advanced search
- Added publish date and version number to acceptance reports
- Improved print footers to clearly display version number and publish or edit dates
- Printing org chart issue with superfluous spaces in user names
- Acceptance summary by user report timeout for large number of users
- Chrome browser performance issue due to transitions on dropdown selectors
- Label editing regression issue due to previous release
- Editing of checklist instance titles after starting
- Ability to add an end date to scheduled tasks and scheduled checklists
- Editing of previous comments
- Zoom images within comments
- Ability to paste images into comments
- Decision point choices available in integration webhooks and API
- Added submit to decision point to ensure single complete event
- Display completion date and person on decision points
- Improved comments layout
- New pricing plans and plan structure
- Limit registration to business emails only
- Approval for non-business registration email
- Update accounting API authentication to OAuth2.0
- Partner sign out state reset
- Improved exception logging for supporting services
- Links to procedure edits incorrect from procedure registry report
- Step title length not enforced in UI
- Error when printing a procedure edit
- Duration missing on checklist instance activity report details
- Error when generating transaction receipts
- Additional solutions question in onboarding wizard
- Portfolios, approval limits and reporting
- Htmlify comments in checklist instances
- Consolidation of design of some modal windows for consistency
- Sanitize pdf print filenames for invalid characters
- Dependency regression issue causing server lock-up under certain conditions
- Invited (not active) users appearing in supervisor sign-off selection
- Missing transformation of print manual standard procedure images
- Minor UI issues when editing decision point conditions
- Automatic abandoning of checklist instance when procedure is retired
- MS Teams update for Microsoft mobile application requirements
- Connector trigger for when a step is completed
- Additional fields for connector triggers
- Company setting for disabling copying to clipboard
- Update to connector name on Microsoft Power Automate
- Update connectors to latest requirements for Zapier/Automate
- Sort order for connector results
- Ability to print instructions with checklist
- Shortcut key for strikethrough in editor
- IDP Initiated single sign in support
- Improved anti forgery cookie security
- HSTS header to include subdomains
- Redirect to latest published version if edit no longer exits
- Retiring a procedure can no longer occur unless any existing edits are first published or deleted
- Review summary daily email not linking to correct place
- Review summary daily email not being sent
- Procedure register not producing export for edit statuses
- Dashboard statistics not as expected
- Incorrect sort order when viewing procedure cards under edit
- Error when deleting procedure
- Editor restriction setting no longer working as expected
- Existing linked procedures that are draft could not be changed
- Add a message when viewing a linking procedure that is not published
- Checklist progress bar alignment
- Selected color not displayed when editing card
- New publishing workflow
- Separate edits from published versions
- Version numbering
- Updated procedure status filter button to improve usability
- Move retiring a procedure to be an option when deleting
- Auto save indicator improvements
- Basic users can only view published procedures
- Update to new Google Drive API with reduced permission requirements
- Move disabling of default browser printing to same settings as disabling print buttons
- Cancel button on procedure card editing not working correctly
- Date not displayed correctly in acceptance report
- Setting to disable print buttons
- Disable default browser printing
- Automatically display images in checklist comments
- Email template generator in editor link creation tool
- Error when using forgotten password in management platform
- Incorrect checklist step numbers
- Missing comment indicators
- Unable to navigate to procedures from search page
- Automatically rotate images with EXIF data.
- Resize very large checklist instance comment images
- Automatically open a checklist instance when run
- Option to automatically display checklist in fullscreen
- Feature hint for checklist run button
- Added run button to procedure cards
- Updated copy and added help to checklist run page
- Improved resilience during infrastructure outage
- Payment due date creep under certain conditions
- Error when deleting a user that has certain settings
- Edit history navigation and changes highlighting.
- Restoring previous version of procedure/checklist.
- Procedure short link support.
- 'Copy to clipboard' link on procedure for easy short link access.
- Reset procedure card titles from custom to automatic by setting to blank.
- Pasting a Loom link embeds video
- Framework upgrade for server-less functions
- Offline service conversion to native worker services
- Improved disposable email detection
- Change suburb to an optional field for better support of international addresses
- Improved integration API error messages
- Improved incorrect password indication on procedure acceptance form
- Improved telephone controls in company details and billing forms
- Improved tool tip text on side toolbar
- Improved button text on trial toolbar
- Updated company name on invoice footer
- Over-strict validation when adding a comment via MS Flow / Zapier
- Image clipboard detection update for Chrome to properly detect pasted images
- New on-boarding experience
- Framework upgrade
- Minor registration page changes
- Menu reorder in reports section
- New industry list
- Country detection database updated
- Typo on restriction page
- Full emoji support
- Incorrect duration in checklist report under certain circumstances
- Ensure orphaned decision point conditions are removed
- Incorrect redirect during forgotten password.
- Typo on login screen
- Exception in API when logging
- Framework upgrade
- Improved duration calculation for instance report
- Checklist instance report
- All emailing delivery combined and moved to offline function, removing request delays.
- Just-in-time collaborator invites
- Checklist start screen with automatic population of collaborators where possible
- Management site visualisation now distinguishes between user and system-only activity.
- Management site fixes for statistics
- Partner and multi-location management site.
- Deployment of procedures across multiple accounts via copy or synchronisation
- Incorrect due checklists occasionally shown in dashboard and daily email
- Display re-acceptance notice and dialog for period acceptance types
- Improved connection resilience on Azure
- Improve print manual execution order to avoid message timeout
- Remove AWS migration artifacts
- Custom font sizes not reproduced in PDF of procedure.
- Migrate infrastructure to Azure
- Include ID in procedure register CSV download.
- Activity report issue with quotes in condition titles
- Ensure empty subscribe form when not authenticated
- Book a meeting button on trial info bar
- Improved analytics logging
- Assigned steps on decision point conditions not appearing on first selection
- Missing items in task schedule report for restricted procedures.
- Modal window deadlock under certain conditions
- Items disappearing from checklist instance list when resorting
- Limit number of items included in daily emails.
- Improved logging for acceptance failure.
- Incorrect spacing in procedures.
- Rate limiting settings on API too strict
- Re-acceptance check broken in previous hotfix.
- Single sign-on not working correctly for latest Safari browser on Mac, iPhone and iPad.
- Integration api - removal of superfluous properties.
- Integration api - ensure consistent endpoints.
- Integration api - remove ping-back facility as it is unneeded.
- Setting to disable the ability of editors to edit company roles.
- Review history report not displaying correctly.
- Missing Id property in webhook.
- Checklist activity should include all users, including those that have been removed.
- Return to the activity list page after abandoning a checklist.
- Re-install button not working correctly in market place.
- Re-acceptance checking not working as expected.
- Ability to include procedure titles in the table of contents when printing selected labels to pdf.
- Setting to restrict an account by ip address.
- System user on scheduled checklist causing some webhooks not to fire.
- Allow push menu for manual to be accessed from the dashboard.
- Editor restriction setting should only be applied when procedure is published or retired.
- Skip resume on checklists to avoid addition click.
- Show custom message when permission is denied when attempting to edit a procedure.
- Minor client side errors.
- Webhooks not firing for all cases.
- Company setting to restrict editors to have edit rights to only procedures they created.
- Ability to choose a background color to procedure cards.
- Include checklist schedule count in the procedure card task icon
- Exclude approved reviews from the 'Procedures I'm Review' dashboard statistic
- Updating user's security role could cause endless loop if they were using the system at the time
- Authentication is renewed when email address is changed
- Editing issues on checklists due to package update.
- Ability to add decision points to checklists.
- Company setting for default procedure status.
- Ability to include a table of contents when printing individual labels
- Ability to right-click on procedure cards to open them in a new tab.
- Specific search string causing error
- Editor incorrectly replacing paragraphs, causing layout issues.
- Switch to provide full debug logging of SSO requests to aid client troubleshooting.
- Unable to upload new procedure card image after recent update.
- Improvement in account removal, if requested.
- Error due to incorrect relative URL in client.
- Expired credit cards not reporting correctly after recent update.
- Single sign on information not saving correctly after recent update.
- Stop email address being passed in query string when signing up from new marketing site. Eliminated possibility of information leak.
- Modal window button text incorrectly displaying.
- Error uploading files on checklist comments.
- Checklist schedule can create two checklists.
- View the full list of users assigned to a company role when viewing the role description.
- Hyphens within search terms when search for procedures are now ignored. The use of the NOT (minus) operator is still honoured.
- Ability to add roles as collaborators of checklist
- Ability to add multiple collaborators at once
- Ability to schedule the running of checklists with specified collaborators
- Drag and drop not working on touch screen devices
- Some dates/numbers being converted to links in MS Edge
- Improved defence against the use of disposable and spam email addresses
- Added a load more button to card image selection dialog so that images are not loaded all at once, causing database connection spike.
- Incorrect logic causing acceptance report not to display annual acceptance count
- Performance improvement to background maintenance task
- Prompt to invite supervisor when checklist completed
- Include checklists that are awaiting a supervisor invite to be sent on the dashboard
- Include checklists that are awaiting a supervisor invite to be sent in the daily email
- Bypass supervisor selection if only one supervisor exists
- Increase maximum comment size and display limit in placeholder
- Close button on checklist instance now returns to activity list
- Automatically add supervisor role to list of checklist roles responsible
- Superfluous HTML generated in editor causing formatting to disappear.
- Error when generating pdfs.
- Ability to add heading steps to checklists
- Pending review approvals should ignore inactive or deleted users.
- Cookie security policy causing email token links to fail when redirected from some email clients
- Unable to view dashboard in IE11
- Checklist content not exiting read-only mode (comments not displaying) when clicking the resume button
- Information message to inform editor that a procedure may require re-acceptance if they change it
- Ability to skip re-acceptance when making changes to a procedure
- Scrolling whilst dragging steps when in full screen mode not working as it should
- Unable to delete checklist step.
- Task validation including incomplete and unsaved tasks to give incorrect result.
- Checklist step content not saving under certain circumstances.
- Various issues in IE11 caused by browser aggressively caching AJAX calls.
- Supervisor sign off changes not saving under certain circumstances.
- Ensure page is scrolled to the top before opening full screen mode to avoid rendering issues.
- Full-screen mode for checklist to allow independent scrolling of steps and content
- Change back to use memcached for data caching as Redis caused too many timeouts. Using custom memcached client to properly support current framework.
- Display new lines correctly in checklist purpose/instructions
- Magnifying glass icon displayed when the search select screen is loading
- Microsoft Teams Tab app for Way We Do
- Move to use Redis for data caching to be more compatible with current framework
- Better wording during registration for instructions to check email
- Duplicate entries in checklist activity
- Removed autocomplete on all password fields
- Query causing compatibility issue with redis
- Typo on single sign on configuration page
- Incorrect logic for feature hint on review toolbar.
- Invalid setting causing join emails to stop being sent
- Update to ip-country data
- Improved logging details
- Last role in org chart could be removed, which should not be able to happen.
- Improved validation around company roles to prevent the last role being deleted.
- Feature hint on review toolbar not correctly saving to local storage.
- Ability to pin checklist instances to the top of the dashboard lists for long running instances.
- Ability to search checklist instances from 'view all' section of dashboard.
- Ability to sort checklist instances from 'view all' section of dashboard.
- Central encrypted storage of data protection keys to avoid unnecessary signing out when server restarts.
- Incorrect label selected when linking to a procedure
- Single Sign On using SAML 2.0
- Automatic provisioning of users when using SSO
- Major update to development platform for improved performance, security and future proofing
- Additional XSRF prevention
- Change to template list text
- Improved acceptance sign off with handling for when passwords are not used.
- Change to user invitation when passwords are not used.
- Improved sign in layout.
- Org chart tooltip cut off in certain circumstances
- Threading issue in second level cache
- Eliminate duplicates in checklists reminder emails.
- Incorrect progress bar length on dashboard.
- Integration API for use with Zapier and Microsoft Flow.
- Distributed cache that is shared between services.
- Issue where timezone was not determined correctly during registration.
- Migrate SQL database to Aurora managed database service for improved availability and performance.
- Converted database to be fully encryption-at-rest.
- Encrypted all files in document storage.
- Ensure all uploaded files are encrypted.
- Enforce SSL encryption for all connection strings.
- Database session factory not properly running as a singleton, causing edge case issue.
- Auto-save module compatibility issue with IE11.
- Re-written auto-save module to improve recovery of auto save when computer enters sleep mode or errors occur during save.
- Improved display when auto saving.
- Changed dashboard page wording.
- Additional security headers in requests. To meet best practice.
- Improved password policy handling when updating password from the My Details section.
- Ensure printing specific labels in print manual renders in the labels order rather than alphabetically.
- Support display of carriage returns in comments.
- Support the use of the alt and shift key to add carriage returns in comments.
- Improve auto-sizing of comments area when typing.
- Minor server-side validation improvements.
- Case sensitivity of email address when resetting a lost password.
- Org chart was not rendered in the same order when printing as it was on screen.
- Various style updates for consistency across application
- Images were not rendered correctly under certain circumstances when printing procedures.
- Ability to add multiple organization charts
- Optimization of acceptance report queries due to slow rendering times.
- Improved match of procedure search with weightings for titles, limiting number of words used and improved stop words
- Additional step when finishing a checklist with optional steps to ask if abandoning or completing.
- Ensure filtering and view mode of procedure list works when localstorage is unavailable.
- Handle blob URLs when pasting images as this occurs under some circumstances on iOS and Safari.
- Incorrectly reaching maximum user limit when deleting and immediately attempting to add users.
- User dashboard
- Enforce TLS1.2 for all external communication
- FranConnect authentication integration
- Welcome video not showing for new users.
- Organization chart not showing correctly in readonly mode
- Incorrect URL escaping method causing occasional image not to appear correctly
- Override image heights to ensure correct rendering on small devices
- Sort order of labels when printing the manual
- Scrolling issue when attempting to select users for review with many users.
- Buttons not disabling correctly when saving procedures
- Caching issue for procedure card images
- Improvements for filenames for procedure card images
- Error when search terms contained double dashes or double plus signs.
- Tooltips sticking on organisation chart when scrolling
- Ability to edit title and description of procedure cards.
- Ability to upload background image for procedure cards.
- Ensure growl element is above all other elements, including modal windows.
- Locate attachments for printing across all company attachments instead of only those attached to current procedure.
- Display suitable error message when failing to load checklist content due to error or restricted access.
- Ability to upload attachments to checklist comments using drag drop or via attachment button.
- Support for One Drive when adding attachments to procedures.
- Include table of contents when printing company manual for franchise compliance.
- Quick links to navigate to any child labels when viewing a label that has no procedures assigned to it.
- Improved contact email from partner application.
- Order role description alphabetically when printing company manual.
- Ensure pre tags and other overflowing content displays correctly in checklist content.
- Incorrect copyright dates on error pages.
- Change to improve maintenance for multi location accounts.
- Revert package update in partner website due to conflict.
- Disable concurrent execution of offline jobs to avoid conflicts during long execution.
- Improve validation for checking repeated password in forgotten password form
- Automatically convert URLs to links in checklist comments and review comments
- Change color of arrow in checklist steps to indicate that a step has no content. For running checklists only.
- Improvement in password requirements. Passwords must now be between 10-50 characters long, not belong to the top 100,000 most common passwords, a minimum of 6 unique characters and not be your name, email or the URL of the account.
- Use ellipses in tooltips on dependent icon of checklist so that steps with long titles do not create tooltips that are too large.
- Error when using percentage or underscore in search terms
- Error when attachments are uploaded that contain bidirectional control characters in the filename
- Duplicate daily emails can no longer occur as there is now a check to see if it has already been sent. Cause of duplicates has also been found and fixed.
- Editing toolbar - improve pasting of plain text to provide consistent experience across browsers.
- Editing toolbar - Pasting issue in IE11 due to code refactor.
- Editing toolbar - Avoid caret being left outside any element when deleting text in Firefox.
- Improved checking for deleted user during sign in to avoid unexpected redirect experience.
- Daily email reminder for checklist steps that require completion.
- Pending review invitation emails are now combined and sent every 30 minutes to reduce emails received when editing many procedures.
- Custom background image now fades in once loaded instead of being able to see it load.
- Performance improvements
- Deleting a label no longer resets the edit mode of the label editor.
- Automatically remove spaces from chosen URL when creating an account to avoid confusion as why validation fails.
- Issue in editing toolbar when indenting lists in Firefox
- Issue in reporting due payments from annual subscribers.
- Editing toolbar initialised too early to detect browser specific settings correctly.
- Minor partner website issue under certain circumstances.
- Company logo not updating due to CDN delivering old image.
- Error in editing toolbar when elements are missing under certain circumstances.
- Error when subscribing to a partner paid account.
- Checklist Activity report
- Display information about who checked an item and when in a checklist.
- Offline token housekeeping process
- Detect pasted image data and automatically convert to uploaded attachment for supported browsers. Process all existing procedures and move any embedded image data to attachments.
- Moved long running process to offline task
- Combine offline services
- Increased detail on activity log when abandoning checklist
- Click to view image missing from checklist content.
- Procedure register error when viewing a previously removed editor.
- Edge-case print manual service issue.
- Ability to add additional company roles to checklists, allowing restricted access to those not assigned to checklist.
- Allow editing of invited users.
- Missing load more button on checklist activity screen.
- Fix some filenames not working with CDN.
- Automatic resizing of large images for display in procedure.
- Click image to view full size version.
- Use CDN for delivery of uploaded content.
- Fixes for minor issues introduced when updating libraries.
- Procedure register report with CSV download
- Improved transaction scope for requests
- Redirect payload being returned for unauthorised API requests
- Issue when deleting checklists items that are dependant on each other
- Security improvements to internal systems
- Edge case where relative URL was being used for an API call and causing an error
- Change arrow position on push menu as this was causing confusion and/or usability issues
- Disable procedure navigate toolbar buttons whilst editing to encourage the saving of changes before switching context
- Improved auto-save reliability
- Show resume edit dialog if needed on all save operations in checklists
- Remove automatic deletion of new procedure/checklist when cancel is pressed. This was causing confusion for some users.
- Less strict parameters for classing an edit as stale. This should stop the resume edit dialog appearing unnecessarily.
- Alignment issues in checklists on Firefox and Edge
- Issue when Dropbox or Box have been blocked on the clients network
- Issue when Dropbox or Box have been blocked on the clients network
- Ability to print a checklist
- Unable to log in for the first time
- Welcome video no longer showing
- Error logging improvements
- Division by zero when checklist has no items
- Session expiry message and restart if auto-save receives message that the edit lock has expired
- Improved UX for adding checklist steps as per feedback
- Minor style changes to better match checklist design
- Improved method to determine if an error state is expected and should not be logged
- Removal unneeded debug logging
- Unwanted spaces in org chart printing
- Incorrect query for search and selecting procedures when user is not administrator
- Defenses against minor edge case errors
- Ability to create and run checklists
- Server side auto-save when editing procedures
- Edit locking when editing procedures
- Resume uncommited edits from any user
- Saving of every procedure edit as a new revision (server side only) in preparation for upcoming revision tracking feature.
- Update fake email ban list
- Update ip detection database
- Ensure all links in sites to marketing website are https
- Make consistent use of company title rather than the display name for emails and printing
- Removed erroneous spaces from default role description
- Ignore leading and trailing spaces on email address when accepting procedures
- Remove button when a print manual fails
- Un-escaped search terms in urls causing navigation error
- Ensure all database connections are correctly encoded to stop corruption of Chinese characters.
- Typo in acceptance email summary
- Load more button not working correctly when selecting users for review
- Missing items in review summary email when the user has not yet viewed the review history
- Changed promo tools in partner website to add additional brochure and remove unused item
- Improved method for jump link locating when invalid ids have been created.
- Improved error trapping for jump link locating
- Unable to edit a list with a single empty list item
- Incorrect logic to determine if acceptance is required causing display of acceptance banner under certain conditions.
- Incorrect query to determine dependant labels causing orphaned procedures under certain conditions.
- Memory leak in back-end service.
- Stop caching of primary application pages so that the back button cannot be used after signing out.
- Improved logging and notification for credit card failures
- Send credit card failure notice to account owner if email address is different from billing email address
- Incorrect calculation for maximum allow users on pre-paid accounts under certain conditions
- Standardise method to set occurred data for activity auditing
- Improved detection of expired credit cards in back-end service
- Caching issue with anti-forgery tokens
- Minor updates to back-end services
- Improve messaging when attempting to remove all roles on a restricted procedure
- Close possible security vulnerabilities found during additional pen testing
- Incorrect items appearing in approval activity email
- Deleting users appearing in specific query
- Close possible security vulnerabilities found during pen testing
- Error retrieving company details when industry not set
- Cloud storage integration – Box.com, Dropbox, Google Drive
- Ability to search users
- Ability to add a background image to the login page
- Quick access to marketplace when selecting a template for a procedure
- Market place categories ordering.
- Display issues on mobile in user management screen
- Partner users unable to subscribe due to incorrect validation
- Occasional error in offline task when generating acceptance pdf.
- Ability to select a recurring acceptance
- Ability to select a specific user for revision reminders
- Ability to reinvite a user
- Remove unneeded Http header for improved security
- Infrastructure updates for improved reliability and performance
- Update edit toolbar to latest version
- Update revision date report to more clearly describe the columns.
- Improved warning message when attempting to restrict a procedure without responsibilities
- Minor changes to partner website
- Updates to third party dependencies
- Move acceptance pdf generation to offline task for improved experience
- Improved messaging when incorrect credentials used for accepting a procedure
- Roles not correctly saving on user.
- Changing a company name not correctly saving when no industry has been selected.
- Assigned to column not correctly displaying in revision data report when first navigated to
- Acceptance report by role causing error under certain circumstances
- Error when inviting a user to review
- GST inclusive message on invoice for AUD purchases
- Improved validation during purchase in marketplace.
- Hide unnecessary CVN field for USD purchases in marketplace
- Clicking back on push navigation did not return to previous level
- USD payment support
- Branded receipts for purchases and subscriptions
- Branded payment failure notifications
- Improved automatic timezone detection
- Misc improved error message text
- Minor improvements to administration and maintenance systems.
- Third party dependency updates
- Display issue on invite to review modal window
- Dragged elements get stuck when using a touch screen device.
- Unable to save procedure when certain characters present.
- Service error when generating printed manual.
- Incorrect sort order in search results for non-admin users.
- Procedure statuses and review process.
- Better messaging for not found procedures.
- Better messaging when attempting to view procedures that are restricted.
- Enable Http Strict Transport Security Header.
- New build and deployment systems.
- Updated country detection data.
- Updated editing toolbar.
- Better support for touchscreen devices with mouse.
- Minor email copy changes.
- Minor copy changes to default role description.
- Minor improvements to maintenance and admin systems.
- Changed to use universal analytics.
- Improved detection of special characters in search strings.
- Minor style improvements for small screens.
- Correct task order in reminder email.