The sections in your Way We Do manual are created by labels. Each new label is added as a separate section in the push navigation menu.
- Click on the push navigation on the top left.
- Click on Manage labels
- Click on the trash icon to delete
Note: Top-level labels cannot be deleted if they have sub-labels nested beneath them. If you wish to delete a top-level label you will first need to move or delete the labels that are beneath the top label.
You can also access the editing labels section using the labels criteria on a procedure to edit and delete labels.
- To delete a label/section begin by clicking the label icon (the one that looks like a price tag) in any procedure to access the label editing screen.
- In the label editing screen, click Edit Labels in the top right corner.
- You can now edit and reorder labels as desired. To delete a label, click the trash can icon to the right of the label you wish to delete.
- Click Done to save your changes.