The sections in your Way We Do manual are created by labels. Each new label is added as a separate section in the push navigation menu.
- To delete a label/section begin by clicking the label icon (the one that looks like a price tag) in any procedure to access the label editing screen.
- In the label editing screen, click Edit Labels in the top right corner.
- You can now edit and reorder labels as desired. To delete a label, click the trash can icon to the right of the label you wish to delete.
- Click Done to save your changes.
Note: Top level labels cannot be deleted if they have sub-labels nested beneath them. If you wish to delete a top level label you will first need to move or delete the labels that are beneath the top label.
You can also use the Manage labels to delete it.
- Click on the push navigation on the top left.
- Click on Manage labels
- Click on the trash icon to delete