Page breaks are not usually necessary when using your Way We Do manual online, but they are useful for formatting PDF and printed copies of your policies and procedures.
- To insert a page break into a procedure, first navigate to the desired procedure in your manual, and click the editing icon (the pencil) to open the editing tools.
- Identify the exact place in the content that you want to insert the page break. This is most often at the end of a paragraph, just before a new heading.
- Click to place your cursor in the place you have chosen.
- Click the Insert Page Break icon in the provided editing tools.
- Click the Save button to save your changes.