It is possible to change the viewing filter within your manual to easily find the pending review procedures.
- To use this function, click the viewing icon (beside the eye) on any page of your manual.
- Click on "Editing"
- It will then show you all procedures that are in "Draft" and "Pending Review"
You can also view it in the procedure register under the reports section.
- Click on Reports on the top right of the page
- Click on the push navigation on the top left and then click on Procedure Register.
- You can then view all the procedures in the procedure register report. You can choose if you want to view it by Title, Status, Label, Editor, Role.
- Click on "By Status"
- Choose "Pending Review"
- It will then show you the procedures in pending review