You can use the Sort function to quickly locate a specific Activated Checklist Instance from the list in your dashboard.
1. To begin, click the View All link in the bottom right corner of the Checklists tab on the dashboard.
2. Click the sort icon to the top right of the list to open the search box. (the one that looks like a list with an arrow)
3. Choose the sorting method you would like to apply. Choices include:
- Date started, newest first
- Date started, oldest first
- Instance title
- Procedure title
4. All Activated Checklist Instances will be sorted according to the chosen criteria.