Once you have published your procedure, it is now time to choose active criteria from the icons on the right-hand side of the procedure. The active criteria once set up will send prompts to team members who have been assigned to the procedure with information on what to do.
The Active Criteria can be added and edited if the procedure only when already published. From there, choose the criteria that you will add.
Below is an overview of the criteria section.
- Edit - Click the pencil icon to "Edit" the procedure.
It will then let you edit the procedure.
- Roles - Click the person icon to assign roles to the procedure. Roles are listed from the "Structure" chart you created.
It will then let you choose roles to assign to the procedure.
- Tasks - Click the alarm clock icon to add "Task Reminders" associated with the procedure.
Click on Add New to add a new task
Add in the task details
- Attachments - Click the paperclip icon to attach any templates associated with the procedure. You can attach most file types including MS Word, MS Excel, MS Powerpoint, PDF, image files and more.
Click on Upload File to add an attachment
Choose where the file will come from
- Acceptance - Click the exclamation icon to add "Acceptance Criteria" to the procedure.
Choose the acceptance Criteria for the procedure.
- Labels - Click the label icon to categorize procedures within Labels. You can choose one or multiple labels.
Add and edit labels in this section.
- Revision Reminders - click the calendar icon to set a revision reminder date so the editor will be emailed automatically to review and update the procedure if required.
Choose a date for your revision reminder.
- Restriction - click the padlock to make the procedure only available to those roles assigned to it. Once restricted, the procedure will be invisible to all other roles.
Choose if the procedure is restricted that only assigned roles will be able to view it or if it is not restricted.
- Revision History -Allows all users in Way We Do to visually see the changes that have been made to a Procedure, Policy, or Activated Checklist. You can also republish the previous edits from there.
It will then show you the procedure history
- Print to PDF - Click the printer icon to print the procedure to a PDF file.
A PDF File will be downloaded.
- Delete - Click the trashcan to delete a procedure.
It will then let you choose to delete or retire the published procedure.
NOTE: Criteria such as Tasks, Roles, and Reminders cannot be added while a procedure is in edit mode. Users must first save the procedure and enter view mode to assign criteria.