The Way We Do editor provides an easy way to create and save your own templates from any document you are working on.
1. From within a label, in the manual section, begin by clicking the Add New button at the top right of the screen.
2. Select the “No template, thanks” option to create a blank document.
3. Type the desired title.
4. Format your template as desired and publish it
5. Once ready, hit the "Copy & Template" button in the editing tools and at the dialog box click the “Save as Template” option
6. Type the template title and description into the pop up box.
7. Click “Save as Template” to save.
8. You can now just click on continue, and enable the document for editing
The template you created will now appear in the template selection menu when you click “Add New”.